Monday, April 5, 2010

Good, Refreshing Idea

One of my BFFs from elementary school-on is Courtney. Our friendship has transcended the gap of not going to high school or college together; she will simply be someone I can talk to about anything, for life. Yay :).

Courtney works as an Autistic Therapist. The Pepsi Refresh Project uses Pepsi money (they have some extra) to fund a great idea. Court and her friend are working to develop a new school and resource center for the Autistic Community in my hometown of Vancouver, Washington, and they are up for a $50K grant through the Pepsi Refresh Project. I don't know about you, but helping out is fun for me!!! Take the time, if you will, to vote for their idea by clicking below. You might have to register, but it's real fast; promise.
You can vote every day until April 30th.




Thanks, friends. I'm sure Courtney will thank you also when they get the funding to make a difference for the kids they love to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment